Colorful Paper Boots
- 9 sheets of tissue in optional colors
1. Place the tissue in a pile on each other.
2. Cut the pile lengthwise so that you get two equally large piles of paper.
3. Start with one and staple in the center of the tissue (about 6-8 pins).
4. Cut the fringes, about 1 cm wide, on both sides. Leave 1-2 cm closest to the pins.
5. Spin the lashes around the longitudinal axis. Spread the lashes as needed. You now have a small boa!
6. Repeat steps 3-5 with the second paper pile.
7. Staple the smaller drill bits together into a long boa. Repeat steps 1-7 if you want an even longer boa.
8. Time to dance away!